Easy Sheet Pan Curry Chicken
This is an easy weeknight sheet pan chicken. Or meal prep chicken and veggies for the week!
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1T + 1 tsp curry powder
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp fresh grated ginger
- 4 T extra virgin olive oil, divided
- Juice of 1 lime
- 3 tsp sea salt, divided
- fresh cracked pepper
- 8 carrots, peeled and cut lengthwise in half and in chunks
- 1 onion, cut into slivers
- ghee, for serving (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Mix curry powder, ginger, garlic, lime juice, 2 T olive oil, 1.5 tsp salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- Add chicken, toss to coat well and set aside.
- Place carrots and onions on a parchment-lined sheet pan. Add remaining 2 T olive oil, 1 tsp salt and cracked pepper. Toss to coat and place in oven.
- Roast vegetable for 10 minutes. Add chicken breasts to the pan on top of the carrots and place back in the oven.
- Roast chicken for 25 mins or until it is 140 in the thickest part of the breast.
- Let chicken rest for 10 minutes. Serve chicken with any pan juices, roasted veggies and a drizzle of ghee if desired.
Recipe by Naturally Whole at https://naturallywhole.net/2019/03/05/easy-curry-lime-sheet-pan-chicken/