I have a small problem when ordering groceries online. Don’t ask how many times I have ordered bags of carrots thinking I am ordering single carrots. It’s disturbing!
I had no time, a stressful day and too many carrots.
I threw some spices into a bowl with some chicken, threw carrots and onions on a sheet pan and YUM!
Is there anything better than roasted carrots!?
This is such an easy weeknight dinner. Make extra to have leftovers for the week!
Easy Sheet Pan Curry Chicken
This is an easy weeknight sheet pan chicken. Or meal prep chicken and veggies for the week!
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1T + 1 tsp curry powder
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp fresh grated ginger
- 4 T extra virgin olive oil, divided
- Juice of 1 lime
- 3 tsp sea salt, divided
- fresh cracked pepper
- 8 carrots, peeled and cut lengthwise in half and in chunks
- 1 onion, cut into slivers
- ghee, for serving (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Mix curry powder, ginger, garlic, lime juice, 2 T olive oil, 1.5 tsp salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- Add chicken, toss to coat well and set aside.
- Place carrots and onions on a parchment-lined sheet pan. Add remaining 2 T olive oil, 1 tsp salt and cracked pepper. Toss to coat and place in oven.
- Roast vegetable for 10 minutes. Add chicken breasts to the pan on top of the carrots and place back in the oven.
- Roast chicken for 25 mins or until it is 140 in the thickest part of the breast.
- Let chicken rest for 10 minutes. Serve chicken with any pan juices, roasted veggies and a drizzle of ghee if desired.