Chocolate Coconut Mousse Parfait
Yield 1 serving
This is really a doctored up yogurt parfait. Perfect for a quick elegant dessert or a fun and healthy breakfast. It's tangy, creamy and delicious!
- 1 c. plain coconut yogurt (I used Anita's)
- 1 T + 1 tsp. raw cacao powder
- 1 1/2 tsp. monkfruit sweetener*
- 1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sliced strawberries or raspberries
- 1 tsp. cacao nibs (optional)
- 1 tsp. shredded coconut (optional)
- 1 tsp. hemp seeds (optional)
- In a small bowl combine yogurt, cacao powder, sweetener and vanilla. Stir to combine and taste for sweetness.
- Spoon 1/2 into a glass, layer strawberries and top with mousse and more strawberries.
- Sprinkle shredded coconut, cacao nibs and hemp seeds on top.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate.
*I used Lakanto Monkfruit sweetener to keep it low-carb for ketogenic eaters. You may substitute honey or maple syrup for sweetness but make sure to taste and adjust as you go!
Courses Breakfast, Dessert
Leave a Reply